A favorite Moscot family tradition, Joel and the boys would close up shop and head down Broome street to Little Italy to snack on some tasty Zeppoles. Inspired by the Italian chef whipping up the treats, The TELENA is a little bit bigger and a whole lot bolder than our beloved LEMTOSH. The TELENA is an homage to those who carry traditions, even when far from home.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The TELENA.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features diamond rivets on the temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in DG-37 Blue
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Bridge Size: 27 mm
- Temple Length: 148 mm
- Size: Average
- MOSCOT Tip: The TELENA SUN in size 44 fits similarly to The LEMTOSH SUN in size 46
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing the TELENA SUN in Cinnamon/Flesh in size 44 with Calibar Green Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."